Friday, January 05, 2007

Snow AGAIN!!!???!!


I know I've used this picture before, but I think it is very fitting to what has been going on in Colorado the past three weeks.

SNOW!!!!! We have had more snow than I care to ever see again. I think snow is pretty, but I'm tired of being paralyzed by it. I can't go anywhere! The only positive part of all this snow is being with my blizzard buddy...Boo Boo.

We have been playing a lot of Wii games, and we are already 14 hours into Zelda. I love this game!!! John plays, and I'm his wingman. I point out all the things that John doesn't see or think about. We make a great team!

John and I had a nice New Year's. We went to the Bronco game on New Year's Eve...disappointing loss. Although, it doesn't compare to the loss we found out about the morning of the new year. Go here to read the details: http://zablanc.blogspot.com/2007/01/darrent-williams-gunned-down.html
Very sad news about the Broncos, and one of their players. He sounded like a nicest guy you would ever want to meet, and now he is gone from this world. My thoughts are with his family and teammates. :(

In happier news, 2007 is John and I's baby's birth year. Cedric has 71 days to go, give or take a few, before he makes his appearance into the world. We're so excited to meet this little guy. He is definitely growing, because I feel more kicks and lots of moving around. We start our classes this month...it almost seems surreal that we will have a new person living in our house very soon. The time is flying! :)

My resolution for the year is to lose the baby weight after Cedric is born. I know I will, but I figured I would put it in writing on my blog. Happy New Year...2007 is going to be a great year!

No comments: