Sunday, February 18, 2007

2007~The Year of the Pig


Today is the celebration of the Chinese New Year with the Pig making the appearance. This is Cedric's Chinese animal. According to Chinese astrology, people born in pig years are polite, honest, hardworking and loyal. They are also supposed to be lucky, which is why many Chinese like to have babies in a pig year.

In a couple more days his Zodiac sign will be here...if born between February 20th & March 20th, Cedric will be a Pisces. I'm still shooting for Saint Patrick's Day...I think that would be a cool birthday, and nobody will be excused if they forget his birthday if he is born on that day. I was 36 weeks yesterday, and I'm feeling the pains of being in the final month.

I'm having a hard time walking, especially on the right side of my pelvic bones. It's so sore that it's getting harder and harder to move around. I see the midwife on Tuesday, so I can ask her about it. But I'm thinking it either is his growing size just putting more weight on that area, or he has dropped. I can't tell, because I've really haven't had a lot of heartburn or a lot of trouble breathing(I'll get out of breath pretty quickly, but some women have it really bad) Usually, when those symptoms improve it means your baby has dropped. I just don't know. Stay tuned! :)

Despite all our bad luck this past week, we have something we're excited about that hopefully will be here tomorrow. Our new car is in Colorado, and he'll be inspected tomorrow at the dealership. All goes well, we should be getting a call from Honda telling us to come and get our cute Honda CR-V. :)


No comments: