Monday, February 26, 2007

Counting Down the Days


I don't know if this is a real picture of a cat this fat or someone altered it. Anyway, I'm using this picture to show how I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling so big that I can barely move. It's getting harder to roll out of bed at night. I can't believe how close I'm getting to the end of this pregnancy. Only 19 more days until March 17th is here. In three days it will be March 1st. Crazy! It's conflicting because the time seems to be going slow but fast. If that makes any sense...these days I'm not making a lot of sense due to lack of sleep. I know it's only going to get worse after Cedric is here, but I don't care. I can't wait to hold that little baby in my arms with my husband. John and Cedric mean the world to me...my sweet little family. :)

No comments: