Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Walking & Sleeping Problems


I'm not the same fast walker that I use to be. I've slowed down a lot, since I've been getting bigger and bigger. I walked to King Soopers(grocery store) yesterday, because I needed some items and my car wouldn't start. It's maybe a half a mile from our house, and it took me forever to get there and back.

As far as my car is concerned, the engine was flooded from going a very short distance on Sunday. John and I got it to work again, so all is well.

Last night, I had a lot of trouble sleeping, because my right hip was aching. It didn't matter if I was laying on my left or right side. I think it probably got aggravated from walking the day before. Despite all the physical discomfort, string of bad luck with cars, and other unexpected financial woes, John and I are still hanging in there and excited to meet Cedric in less than a month. Everything eventually works itself out! :)

No comments: