Friday, March 02, 2007

Frustration Overload


I just feel the need to vent, so I don't drive myself crazy. I was a nanny for a family for a year and a half. I just received my W2's for the 2006 year yesterday. I had to contact the IRS just to get that, because they wouldn't return my calls when I called to ask about it. Why they are behaving this way...I couldn't tell ya. They have a lot of issues! Anyway, I received my W2's, but they aren't complete. They are missing the amount taken out for my State Income Tax. Aughhhhh!!!! I called them again and left a message but no response. I ended up calling the IRS again. They are going to send them another letter. Now, I have to wait for them to respond to this second letter...hopefully, they get it right this time. I wanted to have this taken care before Cedric, but what are ya goin' do. They suck!! :(

No comments: