Thursday, March 01, 2007

March is Here!!!!


We're finally in Cedric's birth month! All went well with my prenatal appointment yesterday. Cedric sounds great, and the midwife doesn't think I will go past my due date. She won't guess at when he will be born, because she just doesn't know or want to get my hopes up for a particular date. I hope she is right that I won't go past my due date...I'm ready for Cedric to come, but I'm still shooting for Saint Patrick's Day. Plus, John will be all better by then...he has a cold right now. :(

Cedric is just kicking away as I write this. He has his moments throughout the day when he is very active. I can also tell when he is sleeping...he is starting to show patterns of wakefulness and sleep. I'm very exciting that March is finally here...I can't believe how close John and I are to being parents. :)

Our days are numbered, and the countdown has almost entered the single digits. Very exciting! :)


No comments: