Thursday, March 15, 2007

So Tired!

I'm still pregnant, and I'm so tired. I think I get less and less sleep as I get closer to the due date. Only 2 more days to go. I went to the midwife yesterday, and she said I'm doing well and the baby and I look good. My cervix is closed and posterior, but it doesn't mean anything. Once I start having regular contractions than my cervix will start to dilate. She said they won't let me go past 41 weeks. If I do, then they will have to induce me. I would like to go into labor naturally, especially since I've heard that pitocin can make the contractions more painful than they already are. I'm still thinking Cedric just wants to be a Saint Patrick's Day baby...that's why I haven't had any major signs yet. John and I have to do a lot of walking during the rest of the week...let's get this ball rolling. :)

No comments: